In no particular order:
* 25+ years in media, marketing, advertising, branding, etc. (and I have no idea where those years have gone!)
* Passionate about sales & business development
* Accomplished writer and former editor of multiple regional and national publications
* Love to fish, love to catch even more
* University of St. Thomas, B.A. Journalism
* Board of Directors, I94 West Chamber of Commerce
* Board of Directors, Trustee, Hockey Humanitarian Award
* "Ship" builder: Relationships, Partnerships, Friendships & Sponsorships (with credit to the original "ship" builder, Bob Schlichte)
* Favorite place: Lake Vermilion, as evidenced by all photos on this site (taken by me in between reeling in walleye's)
* Favorite quote: “You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.”—Malcolm S. Forbes.
* Home base in Maple Grove, Minnesota.